In June, Pastor Ron used Timothy and Epaphroditus as examples of servants who could be counted on. (Philippians 2:19 – 3o) Use this list to evaluate yourself in the area of Christian service.
The signs of a faithful servant:
1) Have a natural care for other believers.
2) Have a genuine selfless care for the cause of Christ (2:4 & 5).
3) Develop/have a tested proven track record of faithful service.
4) Have a willingness to partner with others in ministry.
5) Have a willingness to stand in the gap.
If you have all the attributes of a faithful servant, what type of a worker are you?
Four Types of Workers
1) A worker that someone has to go find to work
2) A worker that someone has to tell what to do
3) A worker that comes and asks what needs to be done
4) A worker that sees something that needs to be done and goes and does it
Which type are YOU?